I love banana bread… well I mean I love bread, period. All the carbs, yes please! This bread takes only a few ingredients, which most will have on hand in their kitchen. The best part about this banana bread is that it looks impressive and like it takes skill to create, but I am no chef so I like to keep all of my cooking clean and simple.
Servings: 8-10 slices
Time to create: 30 min
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats (I use gluten free, but you certainly don’t have to)
- 3 medium sized banana (very ripe are best) but yellow work just fine too!
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-2 tbs maple syrup (note that you don’t need this ingredient if your bananas are really ripe
- 3 tbs cacao nibs (optional). You can also use chocolate chips if ya think you’re fancy.
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Lightly grease baking tray (I use a coconut oil spray)
- In the blender, combine banana, oats, eggs, baking powder and maple syrup
- Once ingredients are mixed well, stir in cacao nibs and pour into baking tray
- You can top your banana bread with sliced fruit, cacao nibs, whatever you like
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes or until you can poke with a toothpick and it comes out of the bread clean.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy (try to not eat all in one sitting)