My little guy has an appetite like no other. No joke, this kid eats every 1-2 hours. I’m not complaining, but this does mean that I spend a LOT of money on snacks. Lucky for me, this recipe is really quick, inexpensive and easy to make, and contains no added sugars. I also eat these myself.
The pictured red baking trays that I use, are some that I’ve ordered off of Amazon and they are perfect for making bars and snacks.
Servings: 12 bars
Time to create: 20 min
- 5 cups Quaker Instant Oats
- 2 Bananas
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- ½ cup apple sauce
- ½ cup sliced (halved) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180C
- In one bowl, combine oats and cinnamon
- In a small bowl, mash bananas. Stir in apple sauce
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and add in blueberries. Texture should be quite mushy.
- Divide mixture into 12 and place into baking molds. Flatten with your fingers
- Bake for approx. 12-15 minutes
Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.